Posted By:Debra
Subject:Re: Search request - Cartlidge
Post Date:January 10, 2013 at 05:28:01
Message URL:
Forum:Australia Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

Hi Cath,

Convict records are held at the NSW State Archives and the library has copies of some of those records. They are extensively indexed and you will find William under the surname CARLTRIDGE. (scroll down to "Convicts")

Do you need personal details from his indent or are you able to look at it yourself?