Posted By:Trish
Subject:Re: Rose Holmes
Post Date:December 23, 2010 at 17:36:09
Message URL:
Forum:Perth, Australia Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

Hi Patricia

Her parents should be on her marriage certificate - and as provided by her, rather than her informant, could be a better choice as it should also have details for her husband. Of course, if you want to find details of her children, or where she was buried (no sign of either of them in the online mcb) the death certificate would be required.