Posted By:Jackie Wolf
Subject:Re: Local Knowledge
Post Date:February 11, 2008 at 10:00:37
Message URL:
Forum:Pickens County, AL Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

If you are in the P.C. area, you can go to the Probate office in Carrolton and check their records. If not, the Pickens County Genealogical Society, P.O. Box 250, Gordo, AL 35466, may be able to help you. As to what may have prompted them to move, I don't know. I do know that the land in Mississippi is richer and better farmland.