Posted By:Judy Artley
Subject:Re: Vallier
Post Date:January 17, 2012 at 21:50:50
Message URL:
Forum:Alaska Genealogy Forum
Forum URL:

Hi Linda,
The State of Alaska restricts copies of birth certificates for 100 years after the birth unless you are a legal guardian, legal representative,etc. For the exact wording to to .

I'd contact them and ask about adoption or original birth certificates. What they say on the above page, leads me to believe that you'll need to get lawyer involved. However, they also say they won't release a birth certificate for genealogical purposes. Wish I had better news. Successful Searching!