Came across your posting. I have the following information although it is not verified:
Charles Carroll b. 1755 in Cork, Ireland died 10/9/1836 by Native Americans in Newton Twp. Miami Co. OH. Son of James Carroll and Jane Blake
-m- 1780s PA/MD
Magdalena of Germany died 1813?
1. Jacob Carroll b. 5/22/1785 Washington Co. MD married 9/3/1818 Wash Co. Mary Bartmess (1795-1863), died 5/19/1841 Postdam Cemetery Miami Co. Ohio. Children: Joseph, Samuel, James, Sophia, Sarah, John (1834), Oliver and Anna
3. David Carroll 1786-94, MD
4. William Carroll 1790s MD
5. Sarah Carroll born 8/12/1797 Allegany County MD married 1/12/1818 Allegany County MD to William Norris (1785-1846), died 4/12/1841 Postdam Cemetery, Miami Co. Ohio (12 children)
6. Henry Carroll married Adaway or Abigail Barnes 6/14/1820 in Allegany County MD.
7. John Carroll born btw. 1800-1803 MD married 1824 Ohio to Cahterine Burkett (1806-1885, daughter of David), died Henry County Indiana (10 children)
8. Mary Carroll married 8/28/1823 Miami Co. to John Hoover Jr. (1804-1867) died 11/17/1844 Union Twp Miami Co. (9 children)
9. Nathaniel W. Carroll married 4/5/1840 Preble Co. Ohio to Olivia Russ
I may be related to this family but I'm having a hard time making a connection. Are you related to this family? If so are there any Alexander, Randolf or Christian Carroll that appear in Allegany County potentially Frostburg. They were most likely orphaned in the early 1830s. I suspect they were somehow related to one of the men above. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|