The following is what I have on John Carrell and his wife Rebecca.
John Carrell born 26 March 1775 in Pennsylvania - probably Allegheny County.
He died before 1826 in Ohio - probably Licking County.
John married Rebecca Ryan in Pennsylvania. Rebecca was born about 1774 and died after May 1836 in Licking County, Ohio.
John and Rebecca had the following children:
1. James Carrell, born 16 Feb 1796 in Allegheny Co, PA. Died 3 Sep 1867 in Annawan, Henry Co, IL.
James married Ellen Loughrey on 24 Dec 1822 in Licking Co, OH. Ellen was born 11 Jul 1804 in Huntingdon Co, PA and died 8 Nov 1871 in Annawan, Henry Co, IL.
2. Margaret Carrell born 9 Feb 1798 in Allegheny Co, PA; died 21 May 1878 in Jordan Twp, Fillmore Co, MN
Margaret married Peter Loughrey on 1 May 1824 in Licking Co, OH. He was born 30 Dec 1798 in Huntingdon Co, PA and died 11 Feb 1882 in Jordan Twp, Fillmore Co, MN.
3. Sarah Carrell, born 14 Dec 1798/1799 in Allegheny Co, PA; died 14 Feb 1881 in Newton, Jasper Co, IA.
Sarah married Matthew H. Porter on 13 Mar 1821 in Licking Co, OH. Matthew was born on 1 Jan 1798 in PA and died on 6 Feb 1851 in Liberty Twp, Scott Co, IA.
4. Jane Carrell was born on 8 Jun 1802 in Allegheny Co, PA; date & place of death unknown.
Jane married Jonathan Clutter on 21 Feb 1825 in Licking Co, OH. Jonathan was born about 1801 in Virginia; date of death unknown.
5. John Carrell was born on 12 Aug 1805 in Allegheny Co, PA; died 6 Dec 1805 in Allegheny Co, PA.
6. Rebecca Carrell was born 19 Dec 1806 in Allegheny Co, PA; died 5 Oct 1875 in Rushford, Fillmore Co, MN.
Rebecca married Abraham Franks about 1834, probably in Ohio. Abraham was born aboutr 1806 in Vifginia. He died on 13 Sep 1879 in Town of Fillmore, Fillmore Co, MN.
7. George Carrell born on 6 Feb 1809 in PA.
No further information.
8. Female child Carrell born after 1811 in Allegheny Co, PA.
I descend from daughter #2 and daughter #6.
Could daughter #8 be the child named Isabel?
I have a lot more information, but this should help you figure out if we are from the same Carrell/Carroll line.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|