Descendants of Stephen Hamlin
Generation No. 1
1. Stephen1 Hamlin died Bef. August 23, 1665. He married Agnes ?. She died Aft. 1666.
Children of Stephen Hamlin and Agnes ? are:
+ 2 i. John2 Hamlin, born Abt. 1640; died Bef. 1720 in Prince Georges County, Virginia.
+ 3 ii. Stephen Hamlin, died 1693.
+ 4 iii. Charles Hamlin.
5 iv. Thomas Hamlin.
6 v. Abraham Hamlin.
Generation No. 2
2. John2 Hamlin (Stephen1) was born Abt. 1640, and died Bef. 1720 in Prince Georges County, Virginia. He married Elizabeth Taylor, daughter of Richard Taylor and Sarah Barker. She was born Abt. 1660, and died 1720 in Prince Georges County, Virginia.
Children of John Hamlin and Elizabeth Taylor are:
+ 7 i. John3 Hamlin, died 1725.
+ 8 ii. William Hamlin.
+ 9 iii. Hannah Hamlin, born Abt. 1698; died 1752 in Surry County, Virginia.
10 iv. Lucy Hamlin. She married William Eppes; died Bef. 1725.
+ 11 v. Sarah Hamlin.
+ 12 vi. Elizabeth Hamlin, died Aft. 1720.
3. Stephen2 Hamlin (Stephen1) died 1693.
Child of Stephen Hamlin is:
13 i. Charles3 Hamlin.
4. Charles2 Hamlin (Stephen1)
Child of Charles Hamlin is:
14 i. Mary3 Hamlin.
Generation No. 3
7. John3 Hamlin (John2, Stephen1) died 1725. He married Anne Goodrich, daughter of Charles Goodrich.
Children of John Hamlin and Anne Goodrich are:
15 i. John4 Hamlin.
16 ii. Peter Hamlin.
17 iii. Charles Hamlin, born Abt. 1720. He married Martha ?.
18 iv. Hubbard Hamlin. He married Lucy ?.
19 v. William Hamlin. He married Martha ?.
20 vi. Mary Hamlin, born Abt. 1715. She married John Irby Abt. 1740; born Bef. 1710; died 1763 in Amelia County, Virginia.
8. William3 Hamlin (John2, Stephen1) He married Ann Harrison, daughter of Thomas Harrison and Elleanor ?.
Children of William Hamlin and Ann Harrison are:
21 i. Thomas4 Hamlin. He married Pheobe ?.
22 ii. William Hamlin, died Aft. 1746.
23 iii. Ann Hamlin.
24 iv. Martha Hamlin.
25 v. Richard Hamlin, died Aft. 1767.
26 vi. Elizabeth Hamlin.
27 vii. Sarah Hamlin, died Aft. 1750.
9. Hannah3 Hamlin (John2, Stephen1) was born Abt. 1698, and died 1752 in Surry County, Virginia. She married Thomas Cocke, son of Walter Cocke and Mary Mason. He was born Abt. 1694 in Surry County, Virginia, and died December 02, 1750 in Surry County, Virginia.
Children of Hannah Hamlin and Thomas Cocke are:
28 i. Elizabeth4 Cocke, born Bet. 1715 - 1725.
29 ii. Lemuel Cocke, born Bet. 1715 - 1725; died 1756 in Surry County, Virginia. He married Jane Browne; born Abt. 1720; died 1766 in Surry County, Virginia.
30 iii. Thomas Cocke, born Bet. 1715 - 1725.
31 iv. John Cocke, born Aft. 1730 in Surry County, Virginia.
11. Sarah3 Hamlin (John2, Stephen1) She married John Cargill.
Children of Sarah Hamlin and John Cargill are:
32 i. John4 Cargill, born 1712; died 1744 in Surry County, Virginia1. He married Elizabeth Harrison; died 1753 in Surry County, Virginia1.
33 ii. David Cargill.
12. Elizabeth3 Hamlin (John2, Stephen1) died Aft. 1720. She married Thomas Ravenscroft, son of Samuel Ravenscroft. He was born June 26, 1688 in Boston, Massachusetts, and died January 1734/35 in Prince George County, Virginia.
Children of Elizabeth Hamlin and Thomas Ravenscroft are:
34 i. John4 Ravenscroft.
35 ii. Robert Ravenscroft.
36 iii. Thomas Ravenscroft.
37 iv. Martha Ravenscroft.
1. Lyndon H. Hart, III, Surry County, Virginia, Wills, Estate Accounts and Inventories; 1730 - 1800, (Southern Historical Press, Inc., Easley, South Carolina; 1985).
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|