Antonio CANDELARIA (son of Joseph Antonio CANDELARIA and Maria Barbara GARCIA) was born ca. 1767. He married (at least) twice: Maria Manuela RAEL and Maria Antonia GARCIA, in Bernalillo County, New Mexico, and was the father of eleven chilren:
1. Jesus Maria (b.1822) married Maria Isabel Paula CHAVEZ (ca 1839);
2. JUAN (b.1822) married Catarina CHAVEZ ca 1841;
3. Jose Calisto (b.13 Oct 1823) married Marcelina MARQUEZ (ca 1846);
4. Maria Petra de Jesus (b. 8 Oct 1825) married ?
5. Jose Justo (b.26 Sep 1827) married ?
6. Maria Rosa (b. 01 Dec 1829) married ?
7. Maria Gregoria (b. ca 1831) married ?
8. Maria Nicanora (b. 15 Jan 1832) married ?
9. Maria Micaela (b. ca 1842) married ?
10.Maria Cesaria (b. ca 1845) married ?
11.Antonio, Jr., (b.Aug 1846) married Teresa VERACRUZ in Caldwell County, Texas [my great-grandfather]. He arrived in Texas sometime in 1878 and registered his cattle and horse brand. He never returned to New Mexico, but always hoped someone from his family would contact him. SO DO I. Please advise if any of the above names mean anything to you. Thanks.
Email me at GloriaCandelaria@aol.com or GeneGloCan@aol.com
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|