Here is the Binette line I am researching for my boss at work. I used Familysearch.org, Ancestry.com, Drouin Collection, Ray at the Franco-American in Biddeford, Roots Web World Connect Project, Genforum and Roots message boards, and the public library and historical society in Biddeford, Maine. Here is the line that I think is correct ( from most recent to earliest ):
1. Joseph Gerard Binette and Linda Mae Moore.
2. Romeo Binette and Rita Pombriant.
3. Desire Binette and Eva Royer.
4. Louis Binette and Elise Tardif.
5. Louis Binette and Adelaide Nolette.
6. Charles Binette and Brigitte Tardif.
7. Louis-Michel Binette and Marie Helene- Lehoux.
8. Louis- Michel Binette and Reine Grenier Garnier.
9. Louis Binette and Angelique Landry.
10. Francois Nicolas Binette and Genevieve Brisson.
11. Rene Binette and Catherine Bourgeois.
12. Mathurin Binette and Marie Proulx.
Is this line correct? I've gotten the female lines all figured out. I just wish I could get more information to make these Binette men come alive. Thanks again.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|