Greetings, I am posting my recent genealogical research of Philip Abair/Hebert (b.1840, St. Valentin d.1874 Grand Isle, Alburgh Vt.) by Nycole Page of Quebec and researcher of this forum, who has been assisting me in this research to confirm through documentation that my 2 great grandfather Philip Abair’s father and mother are JOSEPH HUBERT/HEBERT and EMILIE TREMBLAY (see Generation #6 below).
I have no direct proof of this match but there is strong circumstantial probability this is the same Philip (Gen. 6 #9 below).
However to confirm this lineage I am hoping someone may be aware of a birth certificate of Philip Abair or more importantly a marriage certificate of Philip Abair/Abear and Josephine Mayo/Maheu.
It is most likely they were married in Chazy N.Y. sometime between 1960 and 1963. Their children are listed below.
Any information would be much appreciated.
Generation No. 6
7. JOSEPH7 HUBERT/HEBERT (JOSEPH6, JEAN-BAPTISTE5, JOSEPH4, PIERRE-PAUL3, PAUL2 HUBERT, NICOLAS1) was born 04 févr. 1819 in Contrecoeur, and died Bef. 1880. He married EMILIE TREMBLAY 11 fevr. 1839 in St-Valentin, daughter of FRANCOIS TREMBLAY and ROSALIE FRECHETTE. She was born 06 aout 1819 in St-Luc (St-Jean), and died Aft. 1880.
Notes for JOSEPH HUBERT/HEBERT:
US Fed census 1850: in Chazy, Clinton, NY Joseph Labare b. 1817
Children of JOSEPH HUBERT/HEBERT and EMILIE TREMBLAY are:
9. i. PHILIPPE ABAIR8 HEBERT, b. 11 déc. 1840, St-Valentin; d. 8 aout 1874, Alburg, Grand Isle, Vermont.
ii. ELIE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 21 mai 1842, St-Valentin.
Notes for ELIE ABAIR HEBERT:
Elie doesn't show in census 1850. He must be Mille born in 1843. Mille is listed as a girl while Elie/Elias is a boy
iii. MILLE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1843, Canada.
iv. MARIE ROSE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 31 mai 1844, St-Valentin.
v. PETER PIERRE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 19 sept. 1846, St-Valentin.
vi. ROSALIE HEBERT, b. 1848, NY.
vii. JOSEPH HÉBERT, b. 28 oct. 1850 baptized 25 fevr. 1852, NY; d. 20 déc. 1894, Trois-Rivieres (Immaculee-Conception); m. CLARISSE PLOUFFE, 23 déc. 1880, Trois-Rivieres; b. 27 août 1857, Pointe-du-Lac; d. 04 avr. 1921, Trois-Rivieres (St-Philippe).
Notes for JOSEPH HÉBERT:
Signed Joseph Abare at his marriage in 1880
1881 Established in Ste-Flore, Champlain co. QC born1852 in US
1891 " Trois-Rivieres, St-Philippe ward - no children
Generation No. 7
9. PHILIPPE ABAIR8 HEBERT (JOSEPH7 HUBERT/HEBERT, JOSEPH6, JEAN-BAPTISTE5, JOSEPH4, PIERRE-PAUL3, PAUL2 HUBERT, NICOLAS1) was born 11 dec. 1840 in St-Valentin, and died 8 aout 1874 in Alburg, Grand Isle, Vermont. He married JOSEPHINE MAYO/MAHEU in Clinton co. NY? She was born c juin 1836, and died 12 fevr. 1899 in Springfield, MA 62y 8m. (I have picture of the grave)
Notes for JOSEPHINE MAYO/MAHEU:
Called Josephine Maheu at Theophilus marriage
Died Josephine Mayo Abair; interred Saint Michaels cemetery, Springfield, Hampden, MA
Children of PHILIPPE HEBERT and JOSEPHINE MAYO/MAHEU are:
10. i. THEOPHILUS ABAIR9 HEBERT, b. 19 juil. 1864 or 1866, Chazy, Clinton co., NY; d. 10 sept. 1923, Ludlow, Hampden, MA.
ii. DELMIRA ABAIR HEBERT, b. 12 janv. 1868, NY; d. 11 oct. 1910, Chicopee, MA; m. WILLIAM W. LAVALLEE/LAVALLY, 1902; b. 1862, New York state.
Notes for DELMIRA ABAIR HEBERT:
Census 1900: Delmira and Mariet live together in Springfield, MA
Census 1910: Delmira lives with husband Chicopee, Hampden, MA
Interred St. Michaels cemetary, Springfiled, MA
iii. MARIET ABAIR HEBERT, b. 04 juil. 1869, Alburg, VT; d. Aft. 1930; m. JEREMIAH E. MEAGHER, 09 avr. 1902, Indian Orchard, MA; He was born 1868, Somerville, CT.
Notes for MARIET ABAIR HEBERT:
Parents named Phelix and Josephine Muhue? (which would give Mailloux or Maheu in French)
11. iv. EDWARD R. ABAIR HEBERT, b. 30 mars 1872, Vermont; d. 1959, Brooklyn, NY.
v. THOMAS ABARE HEBERT, b. 07 juil. 1874, Vermont.
vi. CLARISSA HEBERT, b. 1875.
Generation No. 8
10. THEOPHILUS ABAIR9 HEBERT (PHILIPPE ABAIR8, JOSEPH7 HUBERT/HEBERT, JOSEPH6, JEAN-BAPTISTE5, JOSEPH4, PIERRE-PAUL3, PAUL2 HUBERT, NICOLAS1) was born 19 juil. 1864 or 1866 in Chazy, Clinton co., NY, and died 10 sept. 1923 in Ludlow, Hampden, MA. He married MARIE-LOUISE GIRARD 19 sept. 1887 in Indian Orchard, MA, daughter of OLIVIER GIRARD and ODELIE F. She was born 07 sept. 1869 in Canada, and died 11 oct. 1921 in Ludlow, Hampden, MA.
Children of THEOPHILUS HEBERT and MARIE-LOUISE GIRARD are:
i. ERNEST W. ABAIR10 HEBERT, b. 27 mars 1893, Wilbraham, MA; m. ALVAH PATRIE, 14 avr. 1914, Ludlow, MA; b. Champlain, NY.
ii. BERTHA ABAIR HEBERT, b. 20 mai 1897, Wilbraham, MA.
iii. JOSEPHINE LAURA ABAIR HEBERT, b. 22 oct. 1899, Wilbraham, MA.
iv. NORA JOSEPHINE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 22 oct. 1899, Wilbraham, MA.
v. OLIVER ABAIR HEBERT, b. 28 déc. 1902, Wilbraham, MA.
vi. ARTHUR HENRY ABAIR HEBERT, m. CATHERINE R. DUBRAWA, 20 oct. 1919, Ludlow, MA.
vii. ELISE ANNA ABAIR HEBERT, m. JOSEPH GIRARD, 16 sept. 1907, Ludlow, MA.
11. EDWARD R. ABAIR9 HEBERT (PHILIPPE ABAIR8, JOSEPH7 HUBERT/HEBERT, JOSEPH6, JEAN-BAPTISTE5, JOSEPH4, PIERRE-PAUL3, PAUL2 HUBERT, NICOLAS1) was born 30 mars 1872 in Vermont, and died 1959 in Brooklyn, NY. He married GERTRUDE BOWER. She was born 1884 in CT, and died Bef. 1940.
Children of EDWARD HEBERT and GERTRUDE BOWER are:
i. WILLIAM PHILIP ABAIR10 HEBERT, b. 12 dec. 1904, NY; d. nov. 1976, Brooklyn, NY.
ii. EDWARD ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1908.
iii. HAROLD ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1909.
12. iv. GEORGE WARREN ABAIR HEBERT, b. 14 fevr. 1911, Brooklyn, NY; d. 09 sept. 1983, Boise, Ada, Idaho.
v. MABLE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1915.
vi. AUSTIN ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1917.
vii. EUGENE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1919.
viii. LILIAN ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1921.
ix. LEONTINE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1922.
x. WALTER ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1924.
Generation No. 9
12. GEORGE WARREN ABAIR10 HEBERT (EDWARD R. ABAIR9, PHILIPPE ABAIR8, JOSEPH7 HUBERT/HEBERT, JOSEPH6, JEAN-BAPTISTE5, JOSEPH4, PIERRE-PAUL3, PAUL2 HUBERT, NICOLAS1) was born 14 fevr. 1911 in Brooklyn, NY, and died 09 sept. 1983 in Boise, Ada, Idaho. He married EMMA. She was born 27 mars 1910 in NY, and died 11 mai 1991 in California, int. Boise, Idaho.
Children of GEORGE HEBERT and EMMA are:
i. ROBERT ABAIR11 HEBERT, b. 1935.
ii. JACQUELINE ABAIR HEBERT, b. 1937.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|