The NBGS has a website called "First Families" at
MCKENZIE: John McKenzie b. 1776 in Sutherlandshire, Scotland, died 24 Feb
1873, m. Rosanna McLeod b. 1776 in Sutherlandshire, Scotland, d. 1857: came to
NB in 1803 and settled at Scotch Ridge, Saint James Parish, Charlotte County:
1) John McKenzie born at sea 1803, died 14 Feb 1871, married 14 Jul 1831
Margaret McKenzie born on 7 Sep 1807 d/o James McKenzie and Isabella
Sinclair: had eight children:
2) Daniel McKenzie b. 1810 at Scotch Ridge, m. Anabella McKenzie b. 3 Jul 1814
d/o James McKenzie and Isabella Sinclair: they had six children:
3) Christianna McKenzie b. 1814, d. 25 Apr 1857, married Donald or Daniel
McKenzie b. 3 Jul 1809 s/o James McKenzie and Isabella Sinclair: had nine
4) Angus McKenzie b. 1815, d. 30 Nov 1909, m. Mary McCoy: ten children:
5) William McKenzie born 1816, married Janet Morrison: had four children:
6) Elizabeth McKenzie b. 1819, d. 13 Dec 1904, married Angus Campbell b. 1804,
d. 2 Dec 1872: had ten children.
Source: MC80/1127 Jean M.S. Parkerís The MacKenzie connection of Scotch Ridge,
This is donated material so there could be errors.
Hope it helps,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|