Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Regional: Countries: Canada: Montreal

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Re: Parliment members, Montreal Co
Posted by: Susan Date: January 06, 2001 at 18:05:43
In Reply to: Parliment members, Montreal Co by sue of 1963

Start here - this is for our Federal Parliment. The "short-hand version"- we call them MPs: Members of Parliment.

Quebec also has a provincial parliment now called the National Assembly - the members are called MNAs: Members of the National Assembly.

No followups yet

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Agreement of Use
Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network