I think I may have a whole bunch of info that your looking for.
From the family notes dictated by one of my since deceased relatives, it goes like this.
1) Hans Lehman (Charming Nancy in 1737.)
2) 10th son Abraham Lehman moved to Ont.
3) Son Jacob (1812-1878) born Markham Ont.
4) Son Samuel(1837-1902)born York Count Ont.
5) Son Thomas Henry Lehman(1863-1935)
6) Son Roy Marshall Lehman (1899-1955)
7) Milton Roy Lehman (1926- )
8) Son John Marshall Lehman (1953-)
...Son Ron Roy Lehman (1957- ) brother
9) Son Joseph Lehman (son of Ron)
...Son David Joseph (son of Ron)
Now there may be an addtional Abraham floating around between Hans and Jacob, its still a bit hazy there, I'm new to this stuff, and the net has a lot of conflicting data. Abraham may have had a son Abraham who had a son Jacob, I am trying to make sence of dates here.
I have a fair list of who married who and of course the brothers and sisters of the line.
Please e-mail me if you want further info, and would appreciate any additional data (or corrections) you may have.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|