John F. Cain b. about 1835 in Indiana d. about 1877 in CA and Martha E (Davis) b May 15, 1842 in Whaleyville, MD. d. November 23, 1926 in San Francisco, CA met and married more than likely around Lucas County Iowa. Mary was probably living with her elderly parents Peter Campbell Davis and Leticia (Luticia?)(Mumford)in Lucas County, IA. Their first children, twin boys, were probably born around Des Moines, Iowa in January 1870. John, Mary and the twins came to California on the train in 1871. The family lived briefly in Dixon, Solano County, CA and moved to Capay, Yolo, County, CA.
1. Franklin Edward Cain b. January 8, 1870 in Des Moines, Iowa d. July 16, 1940 in San Francisco, CA.
2. Frances Edgar Cain b January 8, 1870 in Des Moines, Iowa d. May 27, 1897 in Guinda, Yolo County, California
3. Emma Cain b June 22, 1873 in Dixon, CA d. July 22, 1932 in Marysville, Yuba County, CA married John W. Wood in Capay, Yolo County, CA in 1890 and later married again to James P. Malone and lived in Marysville, CA. Emma had two children, a son and a daughter named Bertha.
4. Mattie Cain b. March 10,1876 in CA, d.November 16, 1929 in San Francisco, CA, married Charles A. Holden and lived in San Francisco. They had a son and a daughter.
5. John F. Cain(e) b September 6,1878 Capay, Hungry Hollow, Yolo County, CA d. July 11, 1961 in San Mateo, San Mateo County, CA married Rose Nell (Seitter)b. and lived in Daly City and San Francisco, CA.
I'm looking for ancestors their decendants.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|