Looking for parents of Catherine Elizabeth Sturgeon. Welcome any and all information.
Catherine Elizabeth Sturgeon (1871-1913) and George Washington Tiner (1868-1929) were probably born in Illinois, but raised their children in Arkansas. Both are believed to be buried in a Holiday, Arkansas cemetery. George Washington Tiner is the son of Oliver Perry Tiner/Tyner and Mary Vansel/Vancile.
Children of George W. and Catherine Sturgeon Tiner are:
1. Luther, born 2-12-1896 Salem, AR; died 1954 Amherst, MA; 6-9-1922 married Gladys Terwilliger;
2. Valma, born 1896 AR, died 1949 Redding, CA; married Dennis Morgan;
3. Nettie, born 3-13-1898 Moko, AR, died 1985 in Michigan; married George W. Gower, born 12-21-1888 Pope Co., IL;
4. Myrtle, born 1900 AR, died 1975 Marmaduke, AR; married 1st Unknown Cooper, married 2nd Edward Noel;
5. Frone, born 1902 AR, died in Missouri; married Percy Buyes;
6. Beaulah, born 2-16-1904 Williford, AR, died 10-29-1973 Royal Oak, MI; married William Webster;
7. Lona, born 1-25-1906 Williford, AR, died 7-3-1988 ChulaVista, CA; 6-7-1924 married Dock Montgomery, born 5-30-1891 Pontotoc, MS, died 2-17-1977 ChulaVista, CA;
8. Iva, born 11-25-1908 Williford, AR, died 6-15-1981 LaCenter, KY; married Clarence Toon, born 6-12-1904 Fancy Farm, KY, died 4-5-1967 LaCenter, KY;
9. Bertha, born 3-23-1910 Williford, AR, died 6-30-1975 LaCenter, KY; married 1st in 1928 to Alva Clayton, married 2nd in 1932 to Noble Red Cavanaugh;
10. Effie, born 7-4-1912 Williford, KY, died 1-15-1990 LaCenter, KY; married William 'Bill' Cavanaugh, born 4-27-1912 Union Co., KY, died 5-31-1986 LaCenter, KY; and
11. Baby Tiner, died as infant, no dates available.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|