To: Peggy Walker Burman
Peggy, my grandmother was Hazel Helen Burman. You probably have met my mother. I met Aunt Dot one time about 1980. Here is what I have on the family so far, and would appreciate your help.
1. ABNER ALLEN6 BURMAN (CHARLES EDWIN5, THOMAS4, THOMAS3, THOMAS2, THOMAS1) was born February 20, 1866 in Wisconsin, and died October 15, 1928. He married MARGARET MCKERNAN, daughter of WILLIAM MCKERNAN and ELIZABETH GUINEA. She was born Abt. May 1870 in Butler Co., Iowa1, and died Aft. 1940.
Notes for ABNER ALLEN BURMAN:
BURMAN ABNER A 20 015 N 058 E 004 , Dawson Co., Montana
More About ABNER ALLEN BURMAN:
Census: 1895, Iowa, Butler Co., Bennezette
Census 1900: June 15, 1900, Iowa, Butler Co., Bennezette Twsp., p. 38a
Census 1910: April 29, 1910, Minnesota, Clay Co., Marken Twsp., Roll 693 Book 1, Page 199a
Census 1920: January 21, 1920, Montana, Dawson Co., School Dist. No. 8, E.D. 76, Sheet 1B
Children of ABNER BURMAN and MARGARET MCKERNAN are:
i. RALPH7 BURMAN, b. March 15, 1889, Bristow, Butler Co., Iowa2; d. Aft. June 05, 1917.
2. ii. GEORGE WILFRED BURMAN, b. April 19, 1890, Iowa; d. July 13, 1982, Montana.
iii. ARTHUR CHARLES BURMAN, b. June 01, 1893, Bristow, Butler Co., Iowa.
iv. NAAMAN BURMAN, b. February 22, 1896, Iowa; d. April 1970, Montana; m. DOROTHY E. BONNER; b. April 27, 1910, Minnesota; d. April 01, 1992, Wibaux, Wibaux Co., Montana.
More About NAAMAN BURMAN:
Residence: 59353 Wibaux, Wibaux, MT, last known SSA address
Social Security Number: 517-12-0072
More About DOROTHY E. BONNER:
Social Security Number: 516-54-7810
v. ORA C. BURMAN, b. Bet. 1899 - 1900, Iowa; d. May 28, 1958.
vi. ETTA E. BURMAN, b. February 12, 1904, Minnesota; d. November 27, 1993, Dawson Co., Montana; m. LLOYD F. PORTER; b. May 11, 1893, Pennsylvania; d. September 1949.
More About ETTA E. BURMAN:
Residence: 59330 Glendive, Dawson, MT, last known SSA address
Social Security Number: 516-82-6643
More About LLOYD F. PORTER:
Social Security Number: 517-07-6783
Generation No. 2
2. GEORGE WILFRED7 BURMAN (ABNER ALLEN6, CHARLES EDWIN5, THOMAS4, THOMAS3, THOMAS2, THOMAS1) was born April 19, 1890 in Iowa, and died July 13, 1982 in Montana. He married EMMA ALBINA SANDBERG, daughter of ANDREW SANDBERG and MATTA JENSEN. She was born March 01, 1894 in Peru, Illinois.
More About GEORGE WILFRED BURMAN:
Census 1920: January 27, 1920, Montana, Dawson Co., School Dist. No. 8, E.D. 76, Sheet 3A, p. 220
Census 1930: April 17, 1930, Montana, Dawson Co., Joint School Dist. No. 8, E.D. 67, Sheet 2A, p. 273
Residence: Hodges-Wibaux, Montana
Residence2: 59353 Wibaux, Wibaux, MT, last known SSA address
Social Security Number: 517-12-0191
Children of GEORGE BURMAN and EMMA SANDBERG are:
i. HAZEL HELEN8 BURMAN, b. October 07, 1914, Avrill, Clay Co., Minnesota; d. 1969; m. GEORGE ALBERT GARDNER, April 27, 1935, Montana; b. May 13, 1914, Wibaux, Wibaux Co., Montana; d. December 08, 1968, Yakima, Yakima Co., Washington.
ii. ROBERT ROY BURMAN, b. December 29, 1915, Avrill, Clay Co., Minnesota; d. December 30, 1994, Richland Co., Montana.
More About ROBERT ROY BURMAN:
Social Security Number: 425-50-7550
iii. ANDREW ABNER BURMAN, b. February 14, 1918, Wibaux, Montana; d. February 21, 1994, Dawson Co., Montana.
More About ANDREW ABNER BURMAN:
Residence: Wibaux, Wibaux, MT, last known SSA address
Social Security Number: 516-16-2512
iv. PRIVATE LIVING BURMAN, b. Wibaux, Montana.
v. PRIVATE LIVING BURMAN, b. Glendive, Montana.
vi. PRIVATE LIVING BURMAN, b. Glendive, Montana.
vii. PRIVATE LIVING BURMAN, b. Glendive, Montana.
viii. PRIVATE LIVING BURMAN, b. Glendive, Montana.
ix. PRIVATE LIVING BURMAN.
x. WILLIAM DEAN BURMAN, b. March 01, 1935, Glendive, Montana; d. June 02, 1989, Custer Co., Montana.
xi. PRIVATE LIVING BURMAN, b. Glendive, Montana.
xii. JOHN BURMAN, b. January 16, 1942, Glendive, Montana.
1. 1895 Iowa census, http://ftp.rootsweb.com/pub/usgenweb/ia/butler/census/1895/1895ben2.txt.
2. Ancestry.com. World War I Selective Service System Draft Registration Cards, 1917-18 [database online] Provo, UT: Ancestry.com, 2002. National Archive.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|