(Verban ??) Ann America Brannon Born June 5, 1837, in Georgia but moved to Alabama then Texas Deceased about 1922. (buried in Texas). Married Joe E. Bullard.
Looking for info and descendants.
James W. Brannon (b. Mar 4, 1804, d. May 5, 1887) married Dempsey Thompson (b. May 30, 1819, d. Nov 22, 1895) I'm not sure if they were married in Edgefield, SC, or if they're families crossed paths later, but they eventually came into Alabama from Columbus, GA before 1850 because they are on the 1850 census for Russell Co, AL. They eventually settled in Bells Mill, AL, in what is now Cleburne County, and they are buried the Brannon and Denman Families Cemetery.
Brannon Family Tree (Incomplete)produced by Henry T. Brannon many years ago. That's why some of the people listed under John Alfred Brannon at the end seem still be alive.
Bridger Brannon, (Great Grandmother Brannon) Deceased Apr. 14, 1848 (SC?GA?AL???)
James W. Brannon Sr. (Grandfather Brannon)
Born Mar. 4, 1804, Deceased May 5th, 1887, age 83.
Dempsey (Thompson) Brannon, (Grandmother Brannon)
Born May 10, 1810, Deceased Nov. 22, 1895, age 85.
1. Susan E. Brannon, Born Oct. 2, 1831. Deceased June 9, 1833/1832/1837/1836(?).
2. Martha Jane Brannon, Married Bill Thrasher.
Born Aug. 4, 1833. Deceased ?? After 1900. (Buried next to father)
3. Lewellen H. Brannon, (Uncle Bud) One of three sons.
Born Nov.6, 1835, Killed in Civil War May 1, 1862. (NOTE: Date of death could be wrong. One Civil War researcher thinks that he died at Seven Pines (also know as Battle of Fair Oaks or Fair Oaks Station), Virginia. The battle was fought between May 31 and June 1, 1862. LHB was in Company B, 6th Alabama Infantry).
4. (Verban ??) Ann America Brannon. Married Joe E. Bullard.
Born June 5, 1837, Deceased about 1922. (buried in Texas)
5. Missouria Francis Brannon, (Married Geo. Roberts, Minister)
Born July 28, 1840, Deceased about 1928. (Texas)
6. Mary Virginia Brannon, Married Geo. Hunt.
Born Sept. 18, 1842, Deceased before 1900. (Texas)
7. Caroline Julia Brannon, Married Mark Lott.
Born Apr. 4, 1845, Deceased about 1902. (Alabama)
8. Rebecca Edward Brannon, Married Poke Davidson, Aunt Beccy.
Born May 27, 1847, Deceased in 1890ís. (Alabama)
9. John Alfred Brannon, Married Mollie Addie Turner.
Born Sept. 12, 1849 Born Jan. 22, 1859
Dec. Aug. 15, 1898 Dec. Mar. 29, 1915.
(Buried in Old Liberty Church (Buried in Texas)
Cemetery in Cleburne Co., AL)
10. James W. Brannon, Uncle Warren, Married Mollie Jones.
Born July 14, 1852. Deceased about 1903. (Both buried in Old Davis Town, AL)
John Alfred and Mollie Addie Turner Brannonís Family
1. Duasie Ella Brannon, Married Drew Howle, 11-1-96.
Aug. 14, 1879. Resides at Waco, TEX 3008 Lyle St.
2. James Harrison Brannon, Married Effie Cook.
3. William Hamilton Brannon, Not married.
Born July 8, 1885. Deceased Jan. 8, 1911, Ft. Worth, Tex.
4. Robert Lee Brannon, Married Nola Strawn, Ft. Worth, Tex.
Born July 12, 1888, Deceased Jan. 21, 1959, Ft. Worth, Tex.
5. John Thomas Brannon, Born Aug. 24, 1894, Deceased Mar. 4, 1899. (Buried next to father along with another Brannon infant daughter)
6. Henry Turner Brannon, Minister - (Tate Springs Baptist Church, Arlington, TX), Married Ola Hoffman, Oct.7, 1917.
Born Sept.19, 1896. (Both buried in Texas)
A distant cousin did get a bunch of death certificates for Brannon folks in Texas. Apparently, this family lives a long time and most die of some form of cancer.
Wm O. Lott, Caroline's son
James Harrison Brannon
Robert Lee Brannon
Verban Brannon Bullard, I think
Eldora Bullard, Verban's daughter
Mary LaVonne Bullard Hudson, Verban's daughter
James Dallas Bullard, Verban's son
W. B Thrasher, Martha Jane's husband
William M. Thrasher, Martha Jane's son
From a trip to Hawkins Cemetery near Arlington, TX, she reports:
We found Mollie A., James H. and Effie, W.H., and R. Lee and Nola. Also, two infant graves next to R. Lee and Nola. Small markers stated they were the children of that couple. The are all up high in the older section
section and fairly close together. If you find one, you find them
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|