I'm looking for information on the family of Christin/Christian Brewer who was born in about 1834 in Nassau, Bahamas. Her family migrated to Waukegan, Lake Co., Illinois which is where she married her husband Theobald Herberger on 12 Dec 1855 in Lake Co., IL (License# 093M0143 from "Illinois Statewide Marriage Index 1763-1900" vol. B, p. 114).
Theobald and Christine/Christian (Brewer) Herberger had (at least) the following children:
1. Fred Herberger (b. Abt. 1858 in Lake Co., IL)
2. Amelie Herberger (b. Abt. 1859 in Lake Co., IL)
3. Caroline "Carrie" Herberger (b. 22 Jul 1863 in Waukegan, Lake Co., IL; d. 11 May 1953 in Kenosha, Kenosha Co., WI)
4. Amanda "Mandy" Herberger (b. Abt. 1865 in Leka Co., IL)
Christine/Christian (Brewer) Herberger died in about 1870 when her children were still quite young. Theobald Herberger remarried a woman named Mary Schumacher and together they had (at least) the following children:
1. Louis Jacob Herberger (b. 24 May 1872 in IL; d. 1 Jan 1951 in CA)
2. George T. Herberger (b. 30 Jun 1883 in IL; d. 8 Oct 1950 in CA)
I am very interested in the parental family of Christine/Christian Brewer and to learn of how/why/when, etc. her family originally came to the Bahamas. Christine/Christian Brewer is my GGGgrandmother in my direct bloodline.
Los Angeles, CA
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|