My GGGrandfather Ambrose Elizabeth Brewer was born in NC 1/28/1861 died in Cass Co., MO 11/13/1921 m. Christina Dye born in Pikeville, KY 8/7/1864 died in Cass Co., MO 9/7/1950. Both are buried in Moudy Cemetery Cass Co.,MO.
They had eleven children:
1. William Brewer b. 2/19/1887 d. 11/23/1945
2. Betty Elizabeth Brewer b. 5/6/1888 d.? m. Roy Benz
3. Eliza Brewer b. 11/26/1889 d. 3/5/1970 m. Mark Shipley
4. Ned Brewer b. 7/30/1891 d. 3/27/1968
5. Gracie Brewer b. 2/6/1893 d. 4/5/1969 m. James Herrell
6. Vergie Brewer b. 1/10/1895 d. 5/10/1945 m. Claude New
7. John Brewer b. 11/9/1896 d. 8/24/1961
8. Bert Brewer b. 9/16/1898 d. 2/22/1967
9. Julia June Brewer b. 6/27/1900 d. 2/16/1967 m. Ivan Hodges
10. Charlie Brewer b. 10/30/1902 d.1/11/1986 (remained a bachelor)
11. Bernice Dixey Brewer b. 2/16/1907 d. 5/16/1909 (Whooping Cough)
Ambrose's parents were Ambrose and Elizabeth Brewer, hence my GGGrandfather's name. I don't have any dates for Ambrose or Elizabeth.
This is all I have on this branch of my family. All of my information came from my GGrandmother Gracie Brewer Herrell's Bible that my Grandmother kept up after her mother passed away in 1969.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|