I have heard that my Brewer line is somehow connected to the Lawrence and Wayne County, TN line. This is my line.
1. George Brewer, Sr. b. abt 1670 married Sarah Lanier, daugther of John Lanier.
2. George Brewer, Jr. b. abt 1718 in VA, d. 1994 in Anson County, NC. unkown wife. Children were John, Sr, Jemima, Sarah, Rachel, Fannie, Mary, Benjamin, & unknown.
3. John Brewer, Sr. b. abt 1770 NC, d. abt 1792 in Anson Cty., NC. married Nancy Griffin b. abt 1770. Children John Jr, Jamine, Kizzie.
4. John Brewer, Jr. b. 7/11/1790 NC married Martha Edwards b. bef. 1797 d. 10/20/1875. Children B. Sanders, John (Jacky)III, Elizabeth, Nancy, Martha, Mary, Ellen & Thomas.
5. B. Sander Brewer b. abt 1817 married Jane Austin b. bef 1826 d. aft 1870. Children George Sanders, John Wesley, Martha Elizabeth, Sarah Jane, Rosa Ann, Thomas Wyatt, & Riley.
I am particlur looking for info on B. Sanders Brewer. He was in the Civil War, 1st Alabama Cavalry, Company C. He was POW, believe he may have died after, he was released. Anyone with anything let me know. E-mail email@example.com
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|