I have learned that the Bradfield Genealogy has now sold out (150 copies were printed in 2001). Thus it my be useful to list libraries to which copies were donated, which should be available for use. These are:
* New England Historic Genealogical Society, Boston, MA. (including circulating library available to members).
* Spraunce Library, Doylestown, PA.
* Historical Society of Montgomery County, Norristown, PA.
* The Genealogical Society of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, PA.
* Friends Historical Library, Swarthmore, PA.
* Thomas Balch Library, Leesburg, VA.
* Ohio Genealogical Society, Mansfield, Ohio, and the libraries of local OGS chapters in Columbiana, Mahoning, and Trumbull Counties, Ohio.
* Clayton Library, Houston, TX.
* The National Genealogical Society Collection at the St. Louis County Library, Special Collections Dept.; apparently available on interlibrary loan.
* A copy was sent to Everton Publishers (The Genealogical Helper). I understand that this organizationís collection is in the process of becoming a part of the City of Logan, Utah, library system.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|