Re: Translation of the definitive genealogical book by Pierre-Lionel De la Berge entitled "Robert de laBerge de Columby-sur-Thaon..." and his times 1620-1720
Many of you have Laberge blood in your family tree and we need your help.
1. Of the 17 chapters of the book, six true blue and wonderful Laberges or Cousins have committed to twelve (12) chapters. Hard copies of same have been sent out to them this week.
2. Also have received a commitment to edit/check all of the translations of all chapters (big job).
3. Please, please, please think about taking on a chapter (or two)or finding someone who will........only five (5) to go plus a few appendices! Please ask all your cousins and friends to find a translator.
4. If you have tried unsuccessfully to reach me by email (email@example.com), please try again as the spam filter I had was too restrictive. As a secondary address or a cc, use firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. If you still cannot reach me, please call me at ..........1-800-75Laberge in the USA. If elsewhere, you can reach me at 518- 458 7113 in the day and 518-436 9819 nights and weekends. You can also fax me at 518-458 1879. If all fails, I believe the regular postal system stills provides service(of sorts).
6. Pierre-Lionel has sent the original copies of the figures and exhibits of his book. Thank you Pierre - L.
6. S'il tu plais - Please think about taking on a chapter or finding someone who will........only 5 to go and a few appendices!
7 We need more translation help ...perhaps you can donate some time to this effort. Contact me and I will send you a hard copy of a chapter or two. Please do not be bashful...we are all cousins n'est-ce que pas?
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|