Sorry, I rarely use GenForum and tend to forget about it.
I have (from a personal email):
Descendants of William BORRER
1. William BORRER (b.-Warnham, Sussex; d.-Rusper, Sussex
sp: Sarah SMITH (m.9 Jan 1693)
2. William BORRER (b.27 Sep 1696-Rusper,Sussex)
2. Sarah BORRER (b.28 Jul 1698-Rusper,Sussex)
2. John BORRER (b.1699-Rusper,Sussex)
sp: Susannah WOOD (b.1699-Capel,Surrey)
3. William BORRER (b.1724;d.21 Jan 1797-Pakyns Manor,Sussex)
sp: Barbara HADRES (b.1720-Albourne House,Sussex;m.15 Feb 1750;d.12 Apr 1795-Pakyns Manor,Sussex)***
3. Susannah BORRER (b.1726-Rusper,Sussex)
3. Mary BORRER (b.1732-Rusper,Sussex)
3. John BORRER (b.1732-Rusper,Sussex)
3. Richard BORRER (b.1734-Rusper,Sussex)
3. Sarah BORRER (b.25 Feb 1736-Rusper,Sussex)
3. Frusannah BORRER (b.1739-Rusper,Sussex)
3. Reuben BORRER (b.1741-Rusper,Sussex)
2. Anne BORRER (b.1701-Rusper,Sussex)
It does seem that we are tracking down the same line.
I have seen Charles Edward A and Agnes on FreeBMD but I have not tied them into any of the above
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|