I have found a 1920 Manhattan, New York City, New York, census record showing the Boodys who I believe to be my ancestors:
1) William Boody, Head of family, Age: 46, Place of birth: Ireland, Immigration year: 1895
2) Cathrine Boody, Wife, Age: 44, Place of birth: Ireland,
Immigration year: 1895
3) Margaret Boody, Daughter, Age: 18, Place of birth: New York
4) William Boody, Son, Age: 15, Place of birth: New York
5) John Boody, Son, Age: 12, Place of birth: New York
6) Francis Boody, Son, Age: 4, Place of birth: New York
I would be happy to chat with anyone who has any other information on this family, their ancestors or descendants. Thank you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|