In my Bizzell Book, it states the following connecting a Alice to a Wardle.
Dorothy Alice Bizzell, daughter of Henry William Bizzell and Annie Holt, was born 1922 at Vauxhall, London. Married to a Mr. Wardle.
Henry William (Harry) Bizzell, son of Henry William and Jane Wetherick, was born 30 Jan. 1884 at Wandsworth Rd., London, S.W.8.
Married ca 1910 to Mary Annie (aka: Annie) Elizabeth Holt who was born 1889.
1. Henry G. born 1911 and died spring of 1922 in Vauxhall, Lambeth, Surry;
2. Florence Ada (aka: Ada)born 1912;
3. Emily Maud born 1914 died March 24, 1915 at Lambeth, Surry;
4. William John (aka: John)born Jan. 21,1916 married to Kathleen Mary Reid.Their children: Anthony born 1940, Kathleen M. Shirley(aka: Shirley)born 1942, Michael born 1946, Sandra born 1949 and Paul born 1963.
William John's occupation a checker on British Railways. Enlisted 1939 for WWII and served for 6 1/2 years. Spent most of his time in North Africa, Sicily, France and Belgium. He was invalided out with spinal injuries. Lived: Bardon Estates, Walworth, London S.W.17. Religion: Church of England.
5. Edward George (aka: George) born July 13,1918. Married 14 October 1939 to Rose Francis Price. Children: David Edward born 1942.
Edward George's occupation was furniture maker and salesman. Served 6 1/2 years during WWII. Lived: Vauxhall; and Harold Wood, Romford, Essex. Religion: Church of England. Died spring 1973 at Colchester.
6. Dorothy Alice (aka: Alice) born 1922. (Stated above)
7. Ernest James (aka: James) born 1924. Lived Southwark, London
Henry William (Harry) Bizzell's occupation was Brewer's labourer.
Served with East Surrey Regt. during WWI. Lived: Wadsworth Rd., Lambeth, Surry.He died 1933 in London and was buried at Tooting. Annie died there early 1959 and was buried at Streatham Cemetery, London, S.W.16.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|