Donna...the only thing I have on Rebecca is that she died on St. David's Island on September 18, 1885 at the age of 102!
Here's is some of what I found on your grandfather and his family: This parents were Richard William Green Pitcher (a carpenter) and Edith Selena Sewell (the register is unclear if Sewell was really her last name). They were married in St. George on September 8, 1887. Their children were all born on St. David's.
1. Etta Rosalie Gladys..bap 5/10/1891
2. Claude Livingstone...bap 9/30/1894
3. George Owen Heber...bap 10/30/1898
4. Ewing Randolph...bap 12/1/1901
5. GEARY GERALD EARLSTON...bap 7/10/1904
6. Louise Walpole...bap 12/20/1908
Richard William Green Pitcher was baptized 6/5/1859 on St. David's. He was the son (and third child) of David Clarkson Pitcher and Loveley (also listed as Love, Lovie, and Lavinia) Roberts. They were married on April 9, 1853 on St. David's. Loveley was a widow.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|