Hi: Just noticed your posting re John Benham, Sr. who lived in Virginia. Below is a short listing 5 generations of his ancestors but does not include full dates, notes and sources which I will be glad to furnish if desired.
Ancestors of John Benham
2 Feb 2007
5. John Benham (b.1600;d.1661)
4. Joseph Benham (b.1623;m.1657;d.1702)
5. Mrs John Benham (b.1600;d.1660)
3. John Benham (b.1671;m.1720;d.1751)
5. John King (b.197)
4. Winifred King (b.1637)
5. Mary Hale
2. John Benham (b.1692;m.1717;d.1784)
3. Anna Neeltye Kymber (b.1672)
1. John Benham (b.1722;m.1759;d.1800)
2. Catherine van Dyke (b.1700
Also you listed William Arthur Benham, as son of Jacob and Mahala Fuson. I have Jacob and Mahala in my data base with 9 children (William Henry, John Vincent, Margaret E, Jonathan Fuson, James Milton, Elizabeth Ann, Mary Catherine, Alaminta Frances and Bethel Jacob)but have no record of a William Athur or any descendants. Would greatly appreciate any help.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|