Thank you for your reply.
My grandfather lived in a village which called "Ratmirovichi" (Ratmirov, another name is Zaozerschina). He and his family (my grand mother's name is Maria) lived there approx from 1945 till 2003 (my grandmother died in 1994, and my grandfather died in 2003).
They have 4 sons and 1 daughter:
- Fiodar Mikhailovich (my uncle), lives in Bobruisk, Belarus
- Aliaksandr Mikhailovich (my uncle) lives in Soligorsk, Belarus
- Nikolai Mikhailovich (my uncle), lives in grandfather's house in Ratmirovichi
- Mikhail Mikhailovich (my father), lives in Bobruisk, Belarus
- Klavdiya Mikhailovna (my aunt), lives in Minsk, Belarus
I'm not sure about religion, but I'm 100% sure they weren't catholics.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|