These families used the same names repeatedly, and it gets very confusing. Here is what I have for my George Beeler. He may have been the son of John Michael Beeler, according to my cousin. George was born c. 1763 in Frederick County, VA. George had the following children:
1. Elizabeth, born c. 1792 at Liberty Hill, TN; married John Nicely
2. Lalama, born at Liberty Hill and married William Hunter
3. Catherine, born c. 1788 in TN and married George Coffman
4. George, born in TN and married Polly Hammock 30 January 1810 in Grainger County
5. Woolery, born in 1789 at Liberty Hill;married Ann Bullard and Lucy Carter; died in 1854 in Claiborne County
6. Rebecca, born in TN and married Frederick Smith
7. Mary, born in TN
8. Anna, born in TN and married William Robinson 12 November 1802 in Grainger County
9. Hannah, born in TN
If you wish to correspond, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|