Beaven, Beavan, Bevan, Biven!!!
I am looking for more information on any of the family of THOMAS BEVAN and MARGARET (FOX) BEVAN. They and all their children, possibly except the last were born in England but lived in Iowa and Wisconsin from as early as 1830.
Thomas Bevan b. 1775 England m. (Margaret Fox) 1800 d. Nov 7, 1862
Margaret (Fox) Bevan b. 1778 England d. Mar 29, 1864
Children of Thomas and Margaret Bevan:
1. Charlotte Bevan b. Dec 23, 1801 England
2. Mary Bevan b. Nov 9, 1803 England m. (James Alton) d. Apr 7, 1873
3. Hester Bevan b. Apr 7, 1806 England
4. John Bevan b. May 31, 1808 England
5. Margaret Bevan b. Nov. 18, 1810 England
6. Thomas Bevan b. Feb 6, 1813 England
7. Sarah Bevan b. Jul 11, 1815 England m. (Michael Moralee) 1831
8. Martha Bevan b. May 15, 1819 Unknown place
The family sometimes used the spelling BEAVAN.
The 1840 and 1850 census have the parents Thomas and Margaret living in Dubuque, Iowa and they are in Hazel Green Township, Grant Co., Wisconsin in 1860 with their widowed daughter Mary (Bevan) Alton.
I would love to find out anything about this part of the family.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|