I'm doing research on my father-in-law's family. My father-in-law's name is PARKER BEARSE SNOW. I've been able to trace his ancestry as follows"
1. Parker Bearse Snow (living)
2. Palmer Prince Snow (b. 1897, Centerville, MA), d. 1981, Seal Beach, CA)
3. David Snow, b. 1874, d. 1897 (at sea), father of Palmer [#2])
4. Anna (Annie) BEARSE Snow, b. 1874, d. 1906 (Mother of Palmer [#2].)
5. Prince BEARSE, b. 12 Mar 1832, d. 11 Oct 1901 (father of Anna [#4])
6. Mary G. Sturgis BEARSE, b. 5 Oct 1837, d. 12 Jul 1905 (mother of Anna [#4]
7. William W. BEARSE (father of Prince), b. 1805, d. 25 May 1850.
8. Mary Sturgis Hathaway BEARSE (mother of Prince) b. 18 Dec. 1801, d. 26 Oct 1864.
I'm now looking for the father of WILLIAM W. BEARSE.
Prince, his wife Mary G., his father William W. and his mother Mary Sturgis Hathaway are all buried in Centerville and that is the extent of the information I have on all of them. If you have an information on whom might be the father of William W. Bearse, I'd much appreciate you assistance. Please contact me at email: firstname.lastname@example.org
San Juan Capistrano, California
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|