Is anyone researching John Michael BATDORF & family?
Previously I posted a query on the BATDORFF forum seeking information about my ggg-grandmother Mary (a.k.a. Maria) BATDORF. The birth date engraved on her tombstone appears to be 4/16/1799. She died 9/22/1872 in Marion Twp. Berks County, PA Mary was married to George Schaeffer (b. 1791 / d. 1865).
Iíve since found an Ancestral file (AF97-121344) which shows a Mary BATDORF born circa 1799, Berks County, and PA. This file further shows her father as John Michael BATDORF (b. 7/10/1758 at Lancaster, PA). He married Catherine EMMERICH on 3/13/1778 at Bethel Township, Berks, and PA. He died on 2/15/1804 at White Deer, Northumberland, PA, at age 45. He was buried at White Deer Twp, Northumberland, and Pa.
The children of John Michael BATDORF and Catherine EMMERICH are listed as follows:
1. Michael1 BATDORF; born 12 Jul 1780 at Bethel Twp.
2. Michael BATDORF; born 10 Aug 1781 at Berks, Pa.
3. John Michael BATDORF; born 24 Jan 1783 Lancaster, Pennsylvania; died 26 Feb 1828 at age 45.
4. Johannes BATDORF; born 19 Dec 1785 at Bethel Twp.
5. John William BATDORFF; born 2 Sep 1788 at Bethel Twp.
6. George Peter BATDORFF; born 5 Jan 1791 at Bethel Twp.
7. Margaretha Elizabeth BATDORF; born between 20 Mar 1793 and 1795, Berks, Pa.
8. Margaret Elizabeth BATDORFF; born 29 Mar 1793 at Bethel Twp.
9. Salone BATDORFF; born 1795 at Bethel Twp.
10. Solomon BATDORF; born 9 Mar 1795, Berks, Pa.
11. David BATDORF; born circa 1797, Berks, Pa>.
12. Mary BATDORF <--- My Mary???
Is anyone researching or otherwise familiar with this family? Iíd like to prove or disprove that is or isnít my ggg-grandmother? Appreciate any leads or guidance to source information on this family???
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|