A shot here with a little-visited forum, but trying anyway!
1. Martin Barnich (b. 1645, Septfontaines, Luxembourg) married Suzanne Betendorf (b. Arlon, Belgium). Their children were Martin, Henry, and Michel (2)
2. Michel Barnich (b. 1670, Septfontaines, Luxembourg) married Barbara Mathieu. Their children were Henry (3), Dominique, and Jean
3. Henry Barnich (b. 30 Dec 1693, Septfantaines, Luxembourg) married Suzanne Weber (b. Septfontaines, Luxembourg, d. 1773, Septfontaines). Their Children were Michel Roch (4), Catherine, Pierre, Jean, and Nicolas
4. Michel Roch Barnich (b. 15 Jan 1726, Septfontaines, Luxembourg) married Suzanne Grandjean (b. Dalhem, Belgium). Their children were Elisabeth, Marie Catherine, Jean Mathias, Jean Michel, Suzanne, Marie Anne, Anne Marguerite and Jean (5)
5. Jean Barnich (b. 6 Apr 1771, Septfontaines, Luxembourg, d. 28 Dec 1812, Habergy, Belgium) married Marie Agnes Georgen (b. 1769, Habergy, Belgium, de. 28 Jan 1854, Habergy Belgium). Their children were Catherine, Jean, Marie (6), Elisabeth, and Jean
6. Marie Barnich (Barnick) (b. 19 Aug 1802, Habergy, Belgium, d. 24 Dec 1871, Habergy, Belgium) married Etienne (Stephen) Lieffering (b. 28 May 1799, Hachy, Belgium, d. 4 Jul 1877). Their children were: Nicolas, Adam, Jean, Pierre, Anne, Mathias, Marie, Jean and Marie.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|