I am looking for information about my maternal grandfather, Gabriel Banuelos. We have very little information about because he died when my mother was 9 years old and her mother also died shortly after him.
The only information we have is the following:
* He was from Tepic, Nayarit, Mexico.
* He was born in 1900 and died in 1939. He is buried in Weslaco, Texas (Hidalgo County)
* His fathers name might have been Guadalupe Banuelos and had two sister named Guadalupe and Emerlinda.
* His mother's maiden name might have been Basurto.
* He married Paula De La Fuente in Karnes City, Texas (Karnes County)in 1928 or 1929.
* He had two daughters: Guadalupe Banuelos born in 1930 in Fashing, Texas (Atascosa County)and Emerlinda Banuelos born in 1933 in Weslaco, Texas (Hidalgo County)
*My mother is Guadalupe Banuelos Cano. After her parents died she was raised by her godparents Gabriel and Corina De La Fuente (Gabriel was her mother's brother). Her sister was raised by her another relative.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|