I ended up going to Missouri and found both Cemeteries.
Directions to Mount Ararat Church / Cemetery. A good idea is to have a Douglas County “County Road” Map
1. From Hwy 60 take Hwy 181
2. Travel distance on Hwy 181 will be 10 miles. Hwy 181 comes to a “T” at Hwy 76
3. Turn right onto Hwy 76 and travel 4/10 of a mile to County road “E”
4. Turn left on County road “E” and you will travel 3.7 miles.
5. Mt. Ararat Missionary Baptist Church will be on the right and the Mt. Ararat Cemetery will be on the left.
Directions to Murr Family Cemetery. A very good idea to have a Texas County, “County Road” Map.
1. Do not travel down the Murr County Road. This is a Mule trail. I thought I heard Banjos playing.
2. From Hwy 60 take the MM County Road. Do not waste time going down “M” County road.
3. Travel distance on MM County road will be 9.1 miles.
4. Turn right onto AK County road.
5. You will travel 1.6 miles and you will have Murr County Road to your left. DO NOT TURN.
6. AK County road will curve to the right and you will travel 6/10 of a mile.
7. Murr Family Cemetery will be on the left. You will turn left into a driveway just past the cemetery at an old white Church/School.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|