I am led to believe the Fischer-Rasmussen family including Frode may have emigrated from Denmark to Tasmania ca 1870-1900.
Frode Fischer Rasmussen may have emigrated from Denmark to Tasmania with some of his family ca 1870-1900
Frode married Helena Adelaide Stuchlik in Victoria (probably Bendigo)in 1900. They moved to Tasmania for a while then returned to Victoria. May have spent some time in Adelaide, South Australia.
Frode was mayor of Tarnagullah, Vic for a period of time and was also a publican. They also owned some hotels in Bendigo.
There were at least eight children:
1. Heide Marie Friederike born 1900 married Rechter - ch (He)Lena, Robert, Phillip. Resided Bendigo, Vic
2. Linda Valkyrie married Pisholi ch Jack, Hazel. Resided Melbourne, Vic
3. Zena ? Marie married Olive (?Olaf)Laddergard (? spelling)ch one daughter ? Mary Anne. Farmed in Kingston, Queendland.
4. Lena twin married Rogers ch. Walter, Paul, Heather. Resided Melbourne.
5. Lila twin married Paxton ch Pamela, Dorothy. Ch resided with Lena after death of Lila. Pamela married Hiscox(ck)
6. Walter died ca 18 yrs following appendicectomy or bicycle accident. Attended Bendigo School of Mines.
6. Robert Nepea (?) married Mary Myers ch Yvonne, Errol. At least one other marriage to Gwen Myer (Mary's sister)ch Rick, Rhonda, Gwenda. Farmed Kingston, Queensland for a time and resided Bendigo, Victoria.
7. Hans Theodore m unknown female who died in childbirth, son died during birth. Second marriage to Ruth Christina Roberts ch Ian, Melody & Barry. Resided in High St, Bendigo for a time; moved to Ballarat for short period; ch returned to Bendigo to live with Helena around 1952/3 then sent to various relatives. Ian to Zena in Queensland; Melody to Lena in Melbourne; Barry to Robert in Queensland.
Does this ring any bells with anyone? I hope so.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|