I'm in Adelaide, and for 10 years I have been doing free research for people all over the world who want information about ancestors/family who came to South Australia in the 1800's. I was browsing the GEN FORUM site a few days ago and saw your request re George Cooper.
I decided to look up information on George when I went into the State Libray yesterday, and the following is what I managed to find:-
CHILDREN BORN TO GEORGE COOPER & MARY BEAUMONT formerly HAIGH
1. Mary born 17th Decemebr 1866 at Hindmarsh, District Adelaide reference book 48 page 404
2. Sarah Georgina born 7th June 1865 at Hindmarsh,District Adelaide reference book 33 page 288
3. George Beaumont born 14th April 1869 in Hindmarsh District Adelaide reference book 72 page 223
1. George Beaumont aged 35 years, of Hindmarsh died 20th April 1904 at Adelaide. Informant not recorded. District Adelaide reference book 301 page 408 symbol "H" denoting George Beaumont died in a hospital.
2. Mary aged 85 years of Hindmarsh died 14th October 1912 at Hindmarsh, widow of George Cooper District Hindmarsh reference book 369 page 214
3. Mary aged 8 days of Hindmarsh died 17th December 1866 at Hindmarsh, District Adelaide daughter of George Cooper reference book 25 page 487
4. Sarah Georgina aged 16 years of Hindmarsh died 25th April 1882 at Hindmarsh. Informant Mary Cooper, mother, reference book 119 page 155 symbol "S" denoting the Registar has included supplementary information on this deth record.
I will look up the birth of george Cooper and Mary Beaumont as soon as I get time, and I will forward it on to you.
Hoping the above is of some interest to you.
in a lovely blue sky,
but very cold day
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|