I was in the library yesterday doing some research and decided to see what I could find re Emily Louisa Preece. I suspect you may already have all the following information, but if not, I hope some of it is of some help.
Frederick Phillip Hurrell, single, aged 23yrs, son of Charles Henry Hurrell married 3/o Emily Louisa Preece, aged 22yrs, single, daughter of Charels Preece at Christ Church, North Adelaide. District Adelaide. reference b199 p23
CHILDREN BORN TO CHARLES PREECE & MATILDA nee SMITH.
1. Beatrice Rose born 1/4/83 at Petersburg. Dis. Frome. ref b302 p254. (Petersburg is now called Peterborough) symbol "M" denoting Beatrice was one of a multiple birth.
2. Alfred 5/10/79 Port Adelaide Dis. Port Adelaide. ref b228 p185 symbol "M" denoting this child was one of a multiple birth.
3. Benjamin Charles 21/8/85 Petersburg Dis. Frome. ref b353 p405
4. Charles Arnold 5/10/79 Port Adelaide Dis. Port Adelaide ref b228 p184 symbol "M" denoting this child was one of a multiple birth.
5. Theresa Alice 16/6/81 Petersburg District Burra. ref b264 p366
6. Walter James 1/4/83 Petersburg Dis. Burra b302 p254 symbol "M" denoting Walter was one of a multiple birth.
Herbert John Hill aged 23yrs, single, son of Joseph Robertson Hill married 23/6/1904 to Beatrice Rose, aged 21yrs, single, daughter of Charles Arnold Preece at St. Peter Church, Peterborough, Dis. Burra ref b219 p1334.
If there is anything else I can do re this family or any other you may be researching, feel free to get back to me on my personal email address and I'd be happy to see what I can find for you.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|