I'm in Adelaide and for the last 7 years have been doing free research for people looking for information from our records, of ancestors who came here. I was browsing the forum & saw your request re John Forsyth & Amy O'Connell, so decided to see if I could find anything for you when I was in the library yesterday. Following is what I found:-
1. Arthur Forsyth, born 4th August 1876 at Stockport Dis. Gil. son of Augustus Forsyth and Margaret Chambers ref. b170 p258
2. John Augustine born 6th May 1898 at West Thebarton, District Hindmarsh to Arthur Forsyth & Mary Money (that's how it's spelt on the record) ref b622 p24.
1. Arthur Forsyth, aged 21yrs, single, son of Augustus Forsyth married 2nd January 1898 to Mary Murphy, aged 29yrs, widow, daughter of John Meany at St. Rose, Kapunda Dis. Kapunda ref b194 p15
2. John Augustine Forsyth, aged 21yrs, single, son of Arthur Fenton Forsyth married 1st November 1919 to Amy Gertrude O'Connell aged 23yrs, single, daughter of John George O'Connell at Methodist Church, Exeter, Dis. Port Adelaide ref b281 p450
3. Patrick Murphy, aged 27yrs, single, son of Patrick Murphy married 31st Marcy 1891 to Mary Meaney, aged 27yrs, single, daughter of John Meaney at St. Rose Church, Kapunda Dis. Kapunda ref b166 p1034
I have access to birth records 1842-1906 if you want any births of any of above couples.
If there is anything else at all that I can help you with, please don't hesitate to ask. I try to get into the library each week if I can.
P.S. I used to live in Kapunda. St. Rose's Church is still standing. It is a lovely old church. It is a Catholic Church.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|