Starting Sept. 30, 2014, will be making a big change. GenForum message boards, Family Tree Maker homepages, and the most popular articles will be preserved in a read-only format, while several other features will no longer be available, including member subscriptions and the Shop.
Learn more

Chat | Daily Search | My GenForum | Community Standards | Terms of Service
Jump to Forum
Home: Regional: Countries: Australia: South Australia

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message

Number of previous issue question
Posted by: Geniene Prater (ID *****7131) Date: April 04, 2004 at 00:13:50
  of 2436

I have just had a very close look at my birth certificate, and I notice under marriage of parents it has Year of present marriage ( which in my case is left blank ) and number of previous issue ( which I take to being other children of that relationship) then in the other column it has Living and Deceased there is a slash before Living and 1 deceased. Now my question is (being I wouldn't believe a word my mum has to say about my birth), how would I go about finding out about the child that is down as deceased. how would I know if that child was my twin, a stillbirth or if it was a child of my parents relationship, I was born in Port Pirie South Australia. Were stillbirth children given a birth certificate??? back in 1964

Notify Administrator about this message?

Post FollowupReturn to Message ListingsPrint Message
Search this forum:

Search all of GenForum:

Proximity matching
Add this forum to My GenForum Link to GenForum
Add Forum
Home |  Help |  About Us |  Site Index |  Jobs |  PRIVACY |  Affiliate
© 2007 The Generations Network