Am not sure what you mean by "Thomas was President of Albany Creek". Albany Creek is a suburb of Brisbane. Could he have been a President of some type of club? We don't have presidents in a political sense. Checked the indexes and found :-
Henry Thomas Ireland died 13 Aug 1915, parents listed as George Ireland and Mary Pugsley - ref 1915/B021786. Mary Jane died 30 Dec 1922 with parents as Thomas McCartney and Rebecca Kemp - ref 1922/B038844.
Children [ you have the birth dates as given by Gordon]
1. George b 1875 died 21 Apr 1914
2. James Alexander b 1879 married 12 Oct 1904 to Emily Isabel Collins. He died 31 Jul 1955.
3. John b 1877 died 22 Jan 1939.
4. Thomas b 1867 died 3 Jun 1951
5. William Henry b 1873 died 14 Dec 1952.
All of these I believe were in the Brisbane area. Don't know who the girls married as there were a few possibles and I didn't have the time to check all of them
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|