Good evening Charles, I would be happy to give you the names of grandma and grandpa Arrowood's children.
1. Nancy Ann (m) Dennie B. Lawson--both are buried in Lindenwood Cemetery Ft Wayne, In.
2. Dora Arrowood, married 2 times-last husband James Long. Dora died just 6 months prior to Martha-my mom. Both cremated.
3. Isabelle Arrowood (m) several times, last husband Enoch Stamper I think.
4. Carl Arrowood never married. Died WW2 when ship was hit with torpedo and he went overboard and drowned.
5. Bennie Arrowood married Osma ? He died one year after Carl in Ft Wayne while crossing Hwy 24 west, was hit by truck and died of injuries. Buried in Breathitt co., Ky at Bowling Farm cememtery.
6. Martha Arrowood married several times. Stanley Kotrba, Robert Nunn(my dad), then David Cox. Mom died Apr 15 2006 in So Bend In. She is buried beside David Cox in Oakridge Cemetery Goshen In.
7. Ed Arrowood married Virginia ?. He passed away a few years ago in Arkansas.
8. Pearlie Arrowood married Clarence Raleigh. They both are buried in Millington Mi. at local cemetery on Millington Rd.
9. Gladys Arrowood married several times, died in 1967 and is buried in Decatur Cemetery, Decatur In.
10. Merica Arrowood9aka America) is living in Ky with her daughter Sue Saylor.
11. Lily Arrowood died as young child--aged 3. in Ky
12. Baby boy Arrowood died as infant and is buried in Breathitt co., Ky.
I hope this answers all your questions, however, can you tell me if you are related to our family and how you are connected? Please write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org as our email has now changed. Thank you for your intrest. just me,
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|