I sent you a private post with many more details.
Descendants of Joseph Jesse Taylor
Generation No. 1
1. JOSEPH JESSE1 TAYLOR was born April 1849 in Whitley County, Kentucky, and died June 30, 1923 in Scott County, Arkansas. He married (1) JUDAH HANNAH MOORE Abt. 1870 in Scott County, Arkansas. She was born August 1847 in Kentucky, and died Bef. 1904 in Scott County, Arkansas. He married (2) LUCRETIA C. PREWITT May 28, 1904 in Scott County, Arkansas, daughter of ALFRED PREWITT and EMILY CAMPBELL. She was born October 14, 1870 in Yell County, Arkansas, and died June 30, 1933 in Scott County, Arkansas.
Notes for JOSEPH JESSE TAYLOR:
ADMINISTRATOR'S BONDS AND LETTERS VOLUME A
Page 388 ADMINISTRATOR'S BOND June 30, 1923
Joseph Taylor, J.M. Huston and M.Z. Taylor in the amount of $200
Joseph Taylor as Administrator of the estate of Joseph Taylor, Sr., deceased
LETTERS OF ADMINISTRATION October 12, 1923
Joseph Taylor, Sr. of Scott County died intestate on/about June 20, 1923
Joseph Taylor appointed Administrator of his estate.
Notes for LUCRETIA C. PREWITT:
The Advance Reporter
Funeral Service for Mrs. Lue Taylor
The Death Angels visited thehome of Mr. and Mrs. Sam Dickens and took Mrs. Lue Taylor, a sister to Mrs. Dickens. At the time of her death, she was 59 years of age. She leaves to mourn her loss, besides her sister, a son, Ear Taylor of Appleton, Arkansas, a daughter, Mrs. Hannah Krintz, Webb City, Missouri, and a brother Lewis Prewitt, Solo, Arkansas.
At the age of 18 years, she became a member of the Missionary Baptist Church. She will be missed very much in her home and community, but God knew best, so he took her away.
She was buried at Union Hill Cemetery, Sunday, June 21, Rev. Roy Howell conducting the services.
Note: dates don't match her marker at Union Hill.
Marriage Notes for JOSEPH TAYLOR and LUCRETIA PREWITT:
Source: Scott County Marriage Book C, page 278. Joseph Taylor 54 of Cardiff to Lou Prewet, 32 of Cardiff on 28 May 1904.)
Children of JOSEPH TAYLOR and JUDAH MOORE are:
2. i. JESSE FRANCIS2 TAYLOR, b. January 1873, Kentucky; d. October 02, 1929, Scott County, Arkansas.
3. ii. SALLIE TAYLOR, b. January 06, 1878, Kentucky; d. September 21, 1945, Scott County, Arkansas.
4. iii. MILTON ZACHARIAH TAYLOR, b. September 1879, Kentucky; d. July 06, 1930, Muskogee County, Oklahoma.
5. iv. JOSEPH TAYLOR, b. April 03, 1887, Franklin County, Arkansas; d. January 27, 1963, Ft. Smith, Arkansas.
Children of JOSEPH TAYLOR and LUCRETIA PREWITT are:
v. BASCOM EARL2 TAYLOR, b. 1906, Scott County, Arkansas.
vi. MYRTLE HANNAH TAYLOR, b. 1908, Scott County, Arkansas.
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|