Does anyone have any info on the Cupp Family that lived in and around Union or Franks Township and owned land there in the years of 1820 to 1860. Land records show James Cupp and Son James M. each owned 160 acres of land in St. Francis County in 1838 and 1840. They came from TN. to Arkansas after 1820.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|