Allardyce Family Genealogy Forum
11. John Allardyce, of that Ilk, living in 1628. Had two or more sons, James, who succeeded him, and Thomas.
12. James Allardyce, of that Ilk, living in 1642.
13. Sir John Allardyce, of that Ilk, "of Allardyce, chief of an ancient family who were possessed of the Barony of Alrethes in Kincardine in the reign of King William the Lion, married, Oct. 8, 1662 Lady Mary Graham, eldest daughter of John, Lord Kilpont, son of William Graham, seventh Ekarl of Menteith." Sir John was born in 1641, was married at Arbuthnot, and was interred in the choir of the church at that place. His will was dated Jan. 27, 1676. He died very shortly after executing this document. His widow survived him many years, being buried at Arbuthnot,
Dec. 2, 1720.
ISSUE: 14. John Allardyce of Allardyce
15. George Allardyce of Allardyce
16. Mary Allardyce, b. Aug. 8, 1663; m. Sir Alexander Ogilvy, of Forglen, County Banff, Baronet, who was Lord Session and Commissioner for the Union. Mary and her husband were the grandparents of Alexander Ogilvy, seventh Lord Banff.
17. Helen Allardyce, Aut. 5, 1664; interred at Arbuthnot on Jan. 12, 1743.
18. Anna Allardyce, born March 1, 1663; married John Gordon, of Breakly, and had issue.
19. Margaret Allardyce, born Nov. 30, 1673.