Looking for any leads on my grandfather's family. I know he was born in Texas and he had brothers and sisters. I don't know the names of his parents. I was told that his father was orphaned and raised by another family not named Allcorn after the parents were killed in an Indian raid. I have no idea if this is true or not.
Frank Allcorn was married to Ethel May Singleterry from Clovis, NM. They had 5 children, two sons and one daughter.
1. Frank Ethyl Allcorn, Jr. b.8/14/1925, d. 5/73
2. Charles A. Allcorn still living Tulsa, OK
3. Donald Allcorn b. 9/11/1930, d. 3/17/1999
4. Donna Jean Allcorn Simpson living in Ouray, CO
5. My father Harold Lynn Allcorn b. 9/25/1934
Living in Albuquerque, NM.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|