Robert Carver was born about 1772 in Virgina. He was the son of William Carver and Nancy Draper. His family moved to Person Co. N.C. He married Prudence Hamiln in 1796 in Person Co. N.C. Robert Carver moved to Pickens Co. AL in the 1830's. He died in Pickens Co. AL in about 1848. They had the following children:
1) Calvin Green Carver
2) Wesley W. Carver born 1798 in Person Co. N.C. He died in Pickens Co. in 1888. He married Frances Walters.
3) Nicy Paralee (Parlee) (1800-1854) m. Willis Hill Talley in 1822 in Person Co. N.C. She died in Hamilton, TN. They had twelve children.
4) Samuel Carver born about 1810 in N.C. He died in 1876 in Alva, MS. (Montgomery Co.). He married Sarah Ann Berryhill.
5) William Carver born about 1810 in N.C. He died before 1854 in Choctaw Co. MS. He married twice 1) Clary Hamlin in N.C. and 2) Mary Ann Shewmake in Choctaw Co. MS. He had ten children from these two marriages.
6) Abram Carver born about 1813, died in 1860 in Saline, ARK. He married Marina _____________.
Would like to correspond with any descendants of Robert Carver and Prudence Hamlin. Will be glad to share family information. Charlotte G. Boykin
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|