Seeking information on WILLIAM HARVEY LIVINGSTON and descendants. He was the son of Jackson N. Livingston of Fayette Co. He was b. Dec. 29, 1869; death date sometime between 1920-1930; bur. Owens Family Cemetery, no marker. Known as Harvey Livingston. Wife was Molly Weems/Mims? Had the following children:
1. Clinton T. Livingston, b. Aug. 3, 1896, d. Jan. 8, 1994, Gordo, AL; mar. Della Pauline Freeman June 22, 1918 Lowndes Co., MS
2. Maudie Livingston, b. April 23, 1899(?)
3. Mada Livingston, b. June 22, 1900, possibly married to Winston T. Trimmer, 1920, Lowndes Co., MS.
4. Jonas Jackson Livingston (see earlier posting)
5. Marvin H. Livingston, b. Feb. 18, 1904, d. 1945 Fayette Co., AL; mar. Mattie Lou Aldridge.
6. Velma Livingston, b. Mar 1, 1906. Possibly married to J.L. Weems?
7. Annielee Livingston, b. Jan. 18, 1910(?), mar. Zebede Aldridge/Aldredge 1927 in Lowndes Co., MS
I am working on collateral lines of the children of Jackson N. Livingston; his son Kels C. Livingston was my grandfather. Any information on any of the above will be greatly appreciated. email@example.com
Notify Administrator about this message?
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|