I know, that it is difficult, butI would like to make information as much precise as possible. Questions are becoming very personal, so if you like, we may correspond privately: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Have he told you how old he was, when he was in the army?
2. How old was he, when he died? Is this written on the grave?
3. Do you know how old he was, when you were born?
4. How many years before the army-period has he arrived in USA?
5. What is your birth date?
6. How old were you when he died?
7. What was the reason of emigration?
8. Have he told you any name from his family(brother?, mother?) or any geographical place from Poland?
9. How old were you, when you lost contact with your father and what year it was?
10. Try to remind yourself as many facts as possible without assessing are they important or not.
|Home | Help | About Us | Site Index | Jobs | PRIVACY | Affiliate|
|© 2007 The Generations Network|